The big thing for every company at the moment is social responsibility, clients are more powerful than before (the web is certainly part of this acceleration). Heineken created a microsite to influence and modify their image in that matter.
Positive points about the site are:
- it looks good
- it is really interactive
- it brings a difficult and not very sexy subject in a nice and engaging way.
Negative points of the site are:
- It’s … slow
- It’s really … slow
- It’s really really … slow
- It’s really really really … slow
- It’s really really really really … slow
- There are probably more things, but I gave up …
Let me make a point here. As a proud Belgian, . There is no better beer than Belgian beer! Heineken is probably the worst beer ever made and it makes me sick that it’s so successful.
But … as a marketing guy, it’s great. You can sell really rubbish products, as long as communicate well, it will work!!!! So he guys, there is hope (but it doesn’t mean I will start drinking Heineken! So don’t even try serving me this S***!)